This was the first time I thought, maybe I should stop hacking at it every few months and let the pro's trim it up and shape it up so he had a cleaner cut - for the holidays! Tis' the season right!? I sent Scott off to the barber with these hair instructions 1. we want to keep the length, we like it. 2. we just want it trimmed up, and the layers cleaned up a little bit. This seemed pretty straight forward! Just CLEAN IT UP!!!!
SO how does my cute as a button little boy look today? Well before I sent him BACK to the barber he looked like someone took a butter knife to the top of his head and graciously left us our "length" only in the back. What does this mean? They gave my son a mullet! YES you heard me - a MULLET! Call Billy-Ray because I think we have his son.
I am P-Oed! REALLY.
So I just wanted to vent. I guess you all will be seeing our Christmas pictures soon enough! Ohh and his 3rd birthday pics too!!
P.S. I am frightened a little now that I actually sent those too back... to tell them that i am really ticked off and cut off the mullet... with special instructions to NOT SHAVE HIS HEAD.
P.S.S. I will try to post a more pleasant note soon!! Happy Holidays! Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment