Well we were at our 6 month check up and Maddie passed with flying colors! She is long, her head is big... But she weighs the same as most children her age!! YEAH... And as for her stand off demeanor, normal!? Well the doctor seems to think so and said it will last... I shudder... possibly till age 2 -WHAT!! Although he says " ... it may end sooner since she started so soon...!" oh my. Lets just all hope she cozies up to more people sooner than later! Cross your fingers folks.
AND!!! 6 months and Madeline is on the bottle! I started to ween, and she went on boob strike. Here i thought... we'll ween... I'll feed her in the morning and at night and do the bottle during the day! Madeline had a different idea... Bottle... Good.... Only bottles.... Better. So she went cold turkey in regards to nursing.
And Lucas - AHH Lucas. Taking full advantage of " The Terrible Two's" - OUCH! HELP! He is such a wonderful kid, but wow is he ever trying to push each and every envelope he can. He fights about everything... what he eats, when he sleeps, where we go, when we talk, what we say etc. etc. When does it end... I have heard never.. or even around 4 and then to restart around 17. Ahhh this is what they call parenthood. Pray for me.... PLEASE.
No comments:
Post a Comment