My boys returned, without the added mullet.
When I asked if Scott conveyed my unhappiness to the hairdresser he said he had and her response was.... "Oh, she's just not used to it since it was his first haircut." WHAT!! WHAT!! You almost scalped my child and you think I am emotional over my 3 year olds first haircut! You couldn't follow basic instructions.... And you tag me as an over emotional mother! This was not a 1 year olds first 1/2 inch, lady ... This was my 3 year olds 3 inches!!
Ok I might be steamed still - I will stop writing and try and calm down - a bit over emotional i presume!
Peace!
1 comment:
I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!! I know! I have seen horrible haircuts! And poor Lucas had perfect hair! I am sure he looks adorable bald, but just incase you need to fix it yourself post scalping, thinning shears do the trick for a little "trim". I have that exact fear and is why I refuse to take my boys to the barber!!! Thank GOD your son is BEAUTIFUL and has the most AMAZING eyes and smile!!! And keep venting till you feel better! I would be furious forever!!!! Damn those just out of beauty school hackers!!!!
Post a Comment