Using and understanding of course are two different things! But Lucas is learning more and more each day. As we told you before "Hi" was his everything! Hi to you, Hi to food, Hi to foot and Hi to shoe! Love it! We now are moving on - "Hi" is old news!
Lucas now says "bawoon" aka balloon. After his birthday he found the love of balloons.... Even the popping kind! Everywhere we go he is on the hunt for Bawoon... And I tell you he finds them in the strangest places. I can't believe how unperceptive i am! Walking through home depot - "bawoon" - and to my amazement yes there are balloons! The dollar store - "bawoon"- and yes a large assortment. Sometimes I find he is off though.. Man with bald head - "bawoon" - Oooops.
"up" - his newest word - and it may be his replacement for "hi" - this might be because not only does he receive a smile and a salutation, but with "up" there is actually an action... Up the stairs, Pick me up, Look up... It is a very useful word don't you know!!
We have heard some garbled words too, so I don't officially count them. Grandma swears he said apple (which that one I do think he is working on).
So we now officially have a walking (backwards too), talking baby boy! Wow how time is flying.
Well we are looking forward to a wonderful Easter with our family and hope you all are too!
Have a great holiday, Happy Spring and much more.
Love.
The Schommer Clan.
Pastel 2003
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment