Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a boy!!

NOT ME!!!

Congrats to my cousin Jessica and her husband James and the whole Lopez family! Ok - They haven't actually had the baby yet... But we are so glad it is on the way, and happy to announce as of her last doctors appointment....It's a boy!!! YEAH!!!! Shawn is the name - don't wear it out.. HAHHA (wow am I tired).

Once again congrats... We can't wait to see your little man...

That's not all though... Something is in the water... My other cousin Sarah is pregnant with her second!!! Congrats Sarah, Brett and Nora... And guess what!?!? You betcha!! It's a BOY!!

Ok, ok.... So here it is... My friend Laura... ALSO pregnant(#2).. Oh yes!! Although I don't believe we know what baby C. is yet... But big shout out to Scott, Laura and Lil' Meg! Congrats.. Congrats.. Congrats.

Why stop there? Heck no.. Luke, Carrie and Ellie - Congrats on baby #2....To be arriving soon I do believe! I hope you have laid off running marathons for the last couple months of pregnancy! Congrats and hoping to see you VERY soon - slackers.

Love you all - and wishing the safest and painless pregnancies to come.

The Schommer Clan
P.S. No baby #2 here.. Sorry.

No comments: