Sunday, August 2, 2009

Written, Illustrated and PUBLISHED!

Friends and Family -
I am so happy to share the wonderful news: my aunt Angie is and author, not only is she one herself...but she has also helped my grandmother fulfill a lifelong dream of publishing her own book Rugly! Our family has enjoyed the Rugly book throughout the years and we are so happy it is finally published! I hope you can all enjoy it too! I have included the launch email from Angie and I strongly urge you all to grab a copy before their sold out! Love you all.

_______________________________________________________

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your support throughout the past decade of me trying to get a couple of books out there. Finally the first two are ready -- and many of you have asked where to get them. For now, anyone interested can order Rugly and Wordy Bird through Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=angie+Kenrick

OR you can go into a Borders and/or Barnes and Noble and ask the clerk at the desk to order it. Option #2 would help to create a "Buzz" for the books, as I am trying to get the books actually on the shelves at the stores. As a first time author, I am not having much luck because stores are hesitant to buy them, thinking that they won't sell.

No comments: