Hi Friends and family.
We are excitedly going into our 35th week! Only 5 more to go! Hip Hip Hooray!
Just a quick update on baby #2! We had an ultrasound about a week and a half ago. The main reason was to measure the baby and the fluid around the baby...I have been measuring big throughout the pregnancy so the doctor wanted to see what was up in there. The baby measured a little over 5lbs, which is not overly big, but 50% bigger than other babies at this point (so we are told). At this time baby #2 is still breech, but we are hopeful that the "big flip" will happen soon! (although I am kinda scared of this crazy kid flipping, since some of it's movements have been a little on the uncomfortable side as it is.) Other than that I have another appointment this coming week and the doc. would like me to have yet another ultra sound closer to the due date to let us know where we are and what type of action should be taken.
So keep us and this little babe in your thoughts and prayers...
Love you all.
Pastel 2003
14 years ago
1 comment:
Yeah! We can't wait! I will say a little prayer that the "big flip" goes well. Jake was transverse up untill the same time and one weekend I went into this weird maternal zone and spend a lot of time rocking on all fours. I had no idea but he was working into position. Those babies already have a mind of their own in there! I love you and miss you and hope the last stretch of your pregnancy and delivery goes smoothly! Please keep us posted! We are SO excited for you guys!
Post a Comment