Well we have reached month 4! I took Lucas to the doctors the other day for a rash on his chest and they weighed him at over 16 Lbs. can you believe it? His 4 month check up is later in the month. Other than the rash, Lucas is doing well!
He recently rolled over... Ohh yeah! It was the cheer heard round the world. Can you believe all the excitement that one little guy brings when he accidentally pulls his head to far to one side. Although I am unsure if it actually counts since he had no idea he had done it, and has only done it once since.
He seems to have gained a better understanding of his own hands and I think he is making the connection between them and "stuff". He has been reaching out for things with more aim and actually hitting his target rather than pawing the air frantically hoping to bump into something fun. During tummy time I can really see him wanting to move forward and reach whatever toy he is looking at...So i do believe that crawling is close at hand. Our major obstical is his tummy, instead of trying to get up on all fours he rocks back and forth on that big belly of his. I find it amusing myself, watching him doggy paddle in no water... Is that bad?
As usual he continues his constant banter. He can go for a long time without saying anything at all...but once he starts he doesn't stop! I don't know if this is a glimpse into the future but it looks like we might have a Scott Junior on our hands... I can hardly get the big one to quiet down!
We just started to Jazz up his room by painting a mural on one of the walls. It is in progress, but we are looking forward to it being completed. I think he will enjoy the fun colors and characters and it gives the room a more lively feel. I thought I would be able to live with him having a white room, but since the room is large and we are on a tight budget it just seems like the biggest impact would be some fun color.
As for Scott and Myself we are going with the baby flow! Scott is STILL working his buns off at work, and getting home later and later every day. I still thank God for helping me choose to stay home and experience my little wonder, and of course for giving Scott the endurance and know how to keep this great job! He has really been working so hard and I appreciate it every day!
Well that is all for now..
Hope everyone out there is doing well!
Love all of you.





1 comment:
Once again, more fabulous pictures! Your little guy is getting cuter by the second. We definitely need to get together asap. I'll call you this week to see if we can set something up!
Post a Comment